Usually, most reviews of Whirlpool Cabrio Washers generally demonstrate that most owners are quite pleased with their purchase while many others are quite dissatisfied for a variety of reasons. The following guide targets the seven most prevalent issues along with recommendations on how to resolve them.
1- Noise Issue:
If you are facing noise or performance issues, make your washer sit level on the floor in order to perform correctly and not excessively shake or wobble. It can be achieved by using leveling tool to ensure that it is balanced and then adjusting the washer’s leg will frequently resolve noise issues.
Another reason your washer might be making noise is that the washing load in the tub is imbalanced. Try to adjust it so as to decrease the noise issue and prevent water leakage. When a load is imbalanced, the washer frequently displays the “uL” error code. First, the washer will attempt to equalize the load. You will have to manually equalize the load if the washer fails to do so.
If none of these suggestions alleviates the noise, the washer most likely has a worn-out shock absorber, dampening strap, tub bearing, spring, or suspension rod. Break down of these components results in squeaking, thuds, and violent shaking. Remove the washer cabinet to inspect and repair these parts.
2- Insufficient Water:
A typical complaint associated with Whirlpool Cabrio High-Efficiency Washers (HE) is that the load is not entirely submerged in water. Although Whirlpool claims that it is completely normal and the quality of the wash will not change.
The water intake valve, water pressure, and water inlet hoses should all be examined to determine if there are any water shortages in washers.
3- Cleaning Defect:
Most of the users have also complained that the Whirlpool Cabrio does not adequately clean the clothes thoroughly. Whirlpool recommends using a HE detergent, balancing the load and the washer, and following the suggestions in the washer’s manual to address the problem. If the issue continues to occur, one of the components listed below may be the root of it.
4- Spinning Issue:
If your spinner is not working properly and you are unable to determine the primary cause, then the following common factors may assist you in determining the root cause:
- Unscrewed drive pulley nut: Since the drive pulley nut is situated on the drive pulley, the nut can become loose: over time. Remove the access panels and tighten the nut to spin the washer.
- Drive belt failure: The drive belt can be accessible by removing the access panels and making sure that it is neither been damaged nor worn out.
- Broken led switch: The led switch acts as a safety mechanism to prevent the washer from spinning, when the lid is open
5- Washer Not Starting:
If the washer is not starting, the most typical solution is to look for a tripped circuit breaker or a blown fuse. The power outlet or power cord might also be damaged. A multimeter can be used to test whether they need to be changed or not.
6- Washer Not Draining:
The following might be the causes why your washer is not draining:
- Faulty drain pump: Your washer will stop draining or may display an “LD” error because of a clogged drain pipe or faulty drain pump. A foreign object may have gotten through the washer’s filter which could be the source of the problem.
- Twisted drain hose: The washer may not drain if the drain hose is twisted or clogged. In that case, both the external and internal pipes should be inspected.
7- The Washer Stops In The Middle of a Cycle:
The washer may stop in the middle of the cycle due to:
- Power loss: First thing you might want to check if your washer stops in the middle of a cycle is tripped circuit breaker
- Faulty lid switch: One of the reasons the washer may stop in the middle of the cycle could be because of the failure of the lid switch.
- Faulty control board: Control board failure can also cause the washer to stop in the middle of a cycle and will show F1 or E2 error code.
If your washer has any of the concerns mentioned above make sure to thoroughly read our guide and follow all of the steps and solutions given above so that your washer runs smoothly without any hindrance. We hope that this guide has addressed all of your washing concerns along with their solutions.